Author of "Real Leaders Don't Follow" and Fox Business columnist, Steve Tobak, joins Frank in this provocative episode where they discuss:
- Current trends (and fads) in entrepreneurship/business
- Could we be on the verge of another tech bubble?
- How failure can be used as a very useful learning tool, especially for millenials
- The challenge for millenial sellers today who aren't as socialized as previous generations of salespeople ("clicking isn't selling")
- Why communications is one of the best degrees today's graduates can have, for both business and life
- The concept of salespeople as corporate entrepreneurs, to connect with people, understand their needs and fulfill them
- How the role of Marketing has changed over the years where it is (and should be) the front-end of the sales process
- Why Marketing should break silos and be tied to the hip with Sales and Product Development for organizations to be truly successful
- And Steve shares his secret for what he considers the single most important thing to do in order to be successful today
Steve is a former senior executive, author and columnist for Fox Business, CBS News and Entrepreneur. Visit www.stevetobak.com for more information or to get in touch with him.